Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mar07


Mar07
Originally uploaded by ANewt316
Oops caught me driving and taking a pic! In my defense though, I didnt even look at my phone. Just held it up and hit the button. And no, this is not my car. It is my grandmother's car. Sunday morning, as we were walking to our car to go to church, we noticed that someone smashed in our window of our Jeep! I was so upset! Earlier this year someone bashed in our front door and now someone broke into our car. I just wanted to stand there and cry, this is supposed to be our home, where we feel safe! I can't wait to move this summer. We just want to get out of there so bad. Ugh and they stole our GPS which was a replacement for our other GPS that was stolen! Grrrr! So back to the pic, we were driving home from Baytown. We went to Baytown to celebrate Chris' grandmother's birthday. She is an awesome woman. I have to say, I was scared to meet my hubby's family when we were dating because you always hear horror stories about in-laws. But I don't have to worry about that with this family! They are all sooooo loving and kind. I am blessed to be apart of it. What are some of your blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment