Monday, September 14, 2009

Ok now I want to brag!

I love my little man so much! I love my hubby too! I have such a good life, I really shouldnt complain but anyone who knows me knows I like to complain. Im so proud of Jacob! He is such a good baby. He can sit on his own for a minute but all he wants to do is stand. He LOVES to stand and jump! When i finally force him to sit him flings himself backwards so he can stand. He is trying to crawl to! He can get his legs up and bent but his arms just lay there. Yep thats my fault because I dont make him do enough tummy time! Oops! But he can scoot! Im going to be in trouble once he can figure out how to get to a standing position on his own! He also loves to eat (uhoh!). He loves veggies! I can't believe how much he loves them! So far hes tried peas, green beans, zucchini, sweet potato and squash. He will be trying carrots later this week. I would share pics but I can't find my camera charger :(. At least I got some pretty cute videos that I will share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment